An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious candidate at this prestigious and popular private members’ club. Applicants should possess leisure management experience and be able to demonstrate sound administrative and IT skills, effective staff motivation and leadership, successful experience of marketing and excellent customer service. A fitness and management qualification are desirable.
Closing date 31st October 2018
Please follow the Application Procedures carefully.
- You may forward your application electronically or by post and should include the numbered information below.
Applications should include, in the following order:
- Name and address.
- All academic (post GCSE) and industry qualifications held.
- Memberships of Institutes (if appropriate).
- Consecutive posts held with full company names, addresses and telephone, an outline of responsibilities held, quantified achievements, salary and reasons for leaving.
- Formal education establishments attended and summary of qualifications.
- Any particular interests or achievements that you would like to tell us about.
- Please provide two referees, at least one from a past employer.
Please forward as part of your application, a one page only response to the question:
“How do you think you can be most effective in carrying out the role of Deputy Manager and describe the three most proven strengths you could bring to this role?”
Letters should be marked ‘Confidential – Addressee only’, and sent to the Manager, Chichester Racquets and Fitness Club, Oaklands Park, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6AR; firstname.lastname@example.org