Membership Competition Terms and Conditions December/January 2019/20
1. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
2. The prize for one winner is a six-month membership.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Entries are limited to one per person and will not be accepted after 3rd January 2020.
3. Current non-members of Chichester Racquets & Fitness Club are only eligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition runs concurrently on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. There is one winner from entries across all three of these social media channels.
5. Instructions on how to enter are indicated in the competition posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These instructions may differ depending on the social media channel.
6. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via social media within 14 working days of the competition end date. If the prize is unclaimed, Chichester Racquets & Fitness Club will select a new winner at random from the remaining competition entries. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
7. The prize must be redeemed within six months from when the winner is notified. The membership can commence immediately if the winner wishes.
8. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Chichester Racquets & Fitness Club, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate in the competition.
9. No responsibility can be accepted by Chichester Racquets & Fitness Club for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or not received due to any technical or unforeseen errors.
10. Prizes are as stated only, and no cash alternatives will be given. The promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
11. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Chichester Racquets & Fitness Club.
12. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in publicity which includes but is not limited to: Highlighting participation and winners being announced on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, publishing of winners’ names in our e-mail communications and website, use of the winners’ names in press releases.
13. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
14. Promoter: Chichester Racquets & Fitness Club, Oaklands Park, Chichester, PO19 6AR.